- uAspire works to ensure that all young people have the financial information and resources necessary to find an affordable path to – and through – a postsecondary education.
- The objective of the St. Mary’s Education Fund is to make the Catholic schools in the Diocese of Fall River even more accessible to our children.
- The mission of the Bristol Community College Foundation is to obtain financial support to enhance the ability of Bristol Community College to meet the lifelong educational needs of the growing and changing communities it serves. Through the Emergency Book Loan program, the Foundation helps the BCC community succeed.
- UMass Dartmouth's Financial Aid Services Office is ready to assist you in determining how to finance your college education. They understand that higher education is an important investment and selecting the best financial programs is important to you and your family.
- Preparing a budget will help you plan for college or career school. Use these budgeting resources to compare school costs against your income and financial aid.
- The Office of Federal Student Aid provides grants, loans, and work-study funds for college or career school, and offers more than $150 billion each year to help millions of students pay for higher education.
- The mission of The Massachusetts Office of Student Financial Assistance is to promote and enhance access to higher education by delivering quality student financial aid information and services to residents of the Commonwealth, and thus ensuring that they have an opportunity to enrich their lives and contribute to the economic development and social progress of the state.